Up until recently you felt like you had a handle on the accounting despite it not being part of your immediate skill set. However, your time is getting compressed as the momentum of your business continues to build. Below are some signs that engaging outsourced accounting services might be a right fit for you:
- Financial records are back logged and nothing short of a mess. You don’t know where/how to start digging out.
- Limited amount of capital.
- Outsourced accounting gets you the skill set of an accountant/CFO without all the costs.
- Critical need to understand spending habits. The business is at an inflection point. Understanding cash flow is more important than ever. Where can you cut back? Where should you invest more? How can things be more efficient?
- TIME, TIME, TIME!!! There are only 24 hours in a day and you already wear multiple hats within the company. You simply don’t have the time to devote to it.
If the above sounds overly familiar, set up a time to have someone assess your current situation. Your life may be get a whole lot easier on your way to building a successful business.